For the past several months Samuel has randomly taken pictures. His first efforts were a little rough--lots (and I mean lots) of the ceiling, the floor, a foot, part of your head, etc. However, recently he has drastically improved and we are actually enjoying getting a glimpse of the world through his eyes and photos. Every once in awhile we will find him somewhere in the house just taking photos! I have posted several on our picasa website but here are a few great ones that make us wonder what he was thinking as he took it.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Photos from Samuel
Samuel has a real passion for photography. Or, more accurately, he has a real passion for using our camera (which recently broke...any connection?)
For the past several months Samuel has randomly taken pictures. His first efforts were a little rough--lots (and I mean lots) of the ceiling, the floor, a foot, part of your head, etc. However, recently he has drastically improved and we are actually enjoying getting a glimpse of the world through his eyes and photos. Every once in awhile we will find him somewhere in the house just taking photos! I have posted several on our picasa website but here are a few great ones that make us wonder what he was thinking as he took it.
For the past several months Samuel has randomly taken pictures. His first efforts were a little rough--lots (and I mean lots) of the ceiling, the floor, a foot, part of your head, etc. However, recently he has drastically improved and we are actually enjoying getting a glimpse of the world through his eyes and photos. Every once in awhile we will find him somewhere in the house just taking photos! I have posted several on our picasa website but here are a few great ones that make us wonder what he was thinking as he took it.