I had a great Mother's Day. The best part was the kids didn't limit it to one day. The party and festivities continued for the entire week!
On Sunday we spent a lovely day in SF with grandma & grandpa Claassen. We explored down by the water and enjoyed a yummy lunch at the Boudin bread factory. The outing was followed by a nice nap (by me) and some fun outdoor playing with the kids.
On Monday the kids are home with Kevin. Apparently they were not done celebrating! When I arrived home from work they had decorated the house with balloons and streamers and made a cake. We had supper co-op so we didn't get around to eating the cake. On Tuesday the kids and I decorated the cake (LOTS of sprinkles and frosting). For whatever reason we didn't actually eat it that night. So, Wednesday we were excited to finally eat the cake! The balloons are finally falling to the ground and the streamers are mostly in the trash. But it was fun to be celebrated for more than 1 day.
As I said it was a lovely Mother's week!