This year Easter fell at the end of spring break. This is actually the first time we have had an "official" spring break since Bernice & Joe's doesn't usually take a week off. But, since Samuel entered public school we now official have spring break.
Since I had a few work projects and Kevin doesn't have much vacation yet we elicited the help of my parents for "Spring Break at Camp Badgett".
Samuel had insisted he get to go with Oliver to BJs on his first day of spring break! Seems odd but they both loved it. I picked them up from school on Monday and we headed to Turlock to meet the directors of Camp Badgett (aka Grandma & Grandpa).
The boys spent the week having a ball. We tried to get nightly updates but neither boy could give up 5 minutes to talk! I heard through the directors that they enjoyed going to the lake to fish, playing on the outdoor playset, counting deer, seeing big cats (as in leopards and cheetas) at the cat place, stacking wood, and generally having a blast.
Kevin and I met everyone on Friday night where Camp Badgett also hosted Easter festivities! The Ostrander crew joined us Saturday and we all enjoyed eating yummy food, coloring easter eggs, hunting for eggs and general family fun.