Saturday, February 12, 2011

Excuses...

So, here are my list of excuses for not posting in 2 1/2 months:
  1. Holidays were a blur. Something had to give and it looks like posting on the blog was the first to go.
  2. Computer woes. We have had our computer in the shop multiple times over the last 2 months. We tried to blame Oliver but apparently it was the incompetent tech who installed our video card.
  3. We only have 1 computer. When I switched jobs I gave my laptop back. This means the evening time on the computer is split between Kevin and I. Blogging apparently treasurer and church duties top blogging. 
  4. Oliver thinks the computer's sole purpose is for watching home videos. He can watch hours of videos at a time. It is quite handy for entertaining him but problematic for getting a quick post anytime he is awake.
  5. Samuel was on a 10pm bedtime habit. While he was in his room he didn't fall asleep until 10 which limited my "after kids go to bed" time. I'm happy to report we are back on an 8:30 sleep routine.
  6. Oliver went through a delightful phase where he was awake from 3-5 AM. Yes, I said AM. That meant on the nights I was on Oliver duty I went to bed at 8 to prepare to be awake from 3-5.
  7. I was tired! Oliver and Samuel are busy boys that keep us going non-stop. Once they fall asleep, Kevin and I clean up (sometimes), catch up (sometimes), and pretty much crash on the couch.
Here's to getting back into a routine....maybe.